jueves, 8 de mayo de 2014

Kate Moss For Topshop


I was invited to check- out and shop the new Kate Moss X Topshop collection. If I had to describe it with a concept, I would go with Boho-Chic. I feel like this is what Kate would wear to Coachella. Hippie prints and detailed necklines, this collection was perfect for the festival season.





I love Topshop. I love their designs, I love their collections and colabs, and I love how you can go in once a week and always find something different. But, considering I’m shopping regularly to find outfits for different types of events, Topshop isn’t always my best friend when it comes to prices. This collection was no exception to their characteristic price point. Having said that, I only allowed myself ONE purchase from the collection. I got a pair of high wasted pants that flared out into bell bottoms. Their thick material will allow me to wear them from spring to fall (maybe not Canadian winters). We, (Santiago,Chile) only received part of the collection. So we only caught a glimpse of what Kate and Topshop created for the world. 

My #OOTD consisted of a crop top I bought in a boutique in Peru, my vintage/thrifted mens shirt, XL sweater from H&M, my Nixon gold watch, Topshop neon orange skirt and ankle booties, and my Yellow Submarine Vans tote from their new “The Beatles” collection. 









V

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario