miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

#OOTD - Tigers & Pastels.


#OOTD:

I recently wore one of my favourite outfits of all time... I was invited by GAP to their award ceremony of their graffiti competition. I wore an XL sweater I had spotted in H&M 2 weeks earlier which I finally purchased after racking my brain for the longest time. It had silver speckles over a black woolly material, big pockets and a thick frame. 

I wore this over a skin tight dress I bought in my travels through New Zealand last year. I had never worn it because of its loud print and I couldn’t quite figure out how to pull it off. The tiger and its pastel yellows tied in perfectly with my leopard print vans and my simple statement necklace. 



Fortunately, my makeup was done by Mac Cosmetics makeup artists that day, and had been crafted to perfection. Since my outfit was simple yet to the point, I decided to knot my hair in a low side bun.  My pastel pink lipstick and vintage inspired eyeliner with the cherry on top completed my look.




V  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario