sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

New lipstick #VivaGlam by Rihanna for Mac Cosmetics

I was recently invited to check out Rihanna's new colab with Mac Cosmetics.


Let me start off by saying that Mac Cosmetics has been my go-to make up brand for about 5 years. I first was introduced to it when I started acting in 2006. They used it for the TV Series I filmed back then. My 10 year old self fell in love with the colours my makeup artist had on her eye shadow palette. Pinks, purples, greens, yellows, blues... I could put the whole rainbow on my eyelid.

Since I travelled back and forth from Canada almost once a year, I got to purchase my products at half the price they sold them at in Chile (huge bonus). So, naturally, I started using Mac on a regular basis, discovering their different products and trying out anything crazy they came out with.

So, when I was invited to check out Rihanna's new colab with Mac I literarily screamed.  Not only would I be trying out the products, but I would have a photoshoot showing off the make-up look picked out by Mac's make-up artists.



I was trying to describe the colour. I came to this conclusion: If bloody red, copper and gold had a baby, #VivaGlam by Rihanna would be it. I. LOVE. THIS COLOUR. It looks great on my tanned skin and on my pale "I-didn't-get-enough-sleep" skin.


Another huge turn on for me was its packaging. Its red velvet. Like, perfection.



But my absolute favourite part about it is, all proceeds go to people with AIDS. ALL. 
It's in stores now, so please go check it out!

1 comentario:

  1. Es que el Viva Glam de Riri es simplemente perfecto, creo que le viene a todos los tipos de piel, y ese acabado escarchado es perfecto!. Tu te ves bellísima en la foto, igual que Belén, debieran tener más fotos juntas <3

    ResponderBorrar