jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Gym Pshycology: Part 1.


If I had to pick between getting my ass to the gym and sitting at home and eating Oreos and milk, trust me, I will always prefer to stay home and eat cookies. BUT, in real life I strive to live a "Healthy Life". At times, the weekly routine gets under my skin and dropping out for a while seems like the best idea. I mean, theres always tomorrow, right? But the difficulty about working out is exactly that. It's not about tomorrow. It's about TODAY. 



I find myself constantly updating my workout/activities to keep interest and "fun" in working out. Over the summer I try to do as much outside as possible, and when I meet someone or have a friends who likes a specific sport, I ask if I can join in and try a class with them. Every once in a while, I fall in love with something new that sticks with me.


BUT, one of my biggest motivators (as basic as it sounds) are new/cute workout attire. When I look good, I feel good. It gives me that extra push to get my workout in that day. Even though you basic black tights work just fine, trying new prints and different materials is part of the fun. Colours and different cuts is something I keep an eye open when I shop for my workout gear. I don't wear the same outfit everyday because I don't feel the same everyday, so why would I want to wear the same thing when I hit the gym?


- V

1 comentario:

  1. genial! no se me había ocurrido lo de la ropa, pero en verdad es como un refresher muy necesario, y pucha q desmotiva a veces andar con algo incómodo o que no te arme un poquito mejor

    ResponderBorrar