jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

#SFW 2014

I went to the most recent  Santiago Fashion Week last week. It was my first Fashion Week. Not only was I excited about the fact that I was going to be sitting front row the three days, but also about the carefully picked-out outfits I had for the occasion.

On day one I wanted to do something different (for me). I wore a gold playsuit from Zara that had silver and pastel blue beading through it. It was too low when I tried it on, so I took one of my moms vintage long-sleeve cream silk shirts and made the playsuit into a jumper-ish look. I've been wanting to wear this gold Topshop choker I have had since 2012, (when I purchased it), and thought that this was THE perfect occasion to wear a it. I accompanied it with my gold lip necklace from H&M, to spice the look up a bit, because lets be honest, I suck at keeping it simple. To tie my black nails into the outfit, I wore my black Aldo ankle-strap stilettos that have a gold buckle along the ankle.

I kept my makeup fresh and simple with pinks and cream colours.

  Foto: Glamorama


Foto: Dafiti Mag


Foto: Mistral Ice


Foto: Glamorama


My second look was constructed around my furry, pastel, Ombré Pepe Jeans coat. Since it had baby pink touches, I decided to pair it with a princess-like , strapless H&M dress I purchased a couple of months back. I was trying to keep it "Glamour" inspired, but it was tempting to go over the top with accessories. So instead of wearing a necklace around my neck, I wrapped one around my HUGE sock bun. Since the dress length was that awkward length that makes finding a shoe for it super hard, I decided to make a safe bet and went with my white Converse.

My makeup had to be as popping as my outfit so I decided to go with a silver lip. My makeup artist stuck to pinks and purples for the eyes, and concentrated on making my cat inspired eye liner ON POINT.


Foto: Socialgram


Foto: Dafiti Mag



Foto: Yotecuento

With my last and final look I wanted to keep things "simple". And by simple I mean, Pocahontas-meets-gypsy inspired. I wore a black and cream kimono with and amazing curtain of tassels along the bottom, with a navy blue, bell-sleeved, loose fitting mini dress by Dedal De Oro. I wore my new best friends on my feet: my black ankle booties with the gold detailing on the heel and  buckle with cutouts on the side. I had been wanting to braid my hair with light weight fishtail braids for the longest time, and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do it. Along with my star details along the side of my cheek, it turned into my favourite look of SWF 2014.  


Foto: Otro Maldito Evento


Foto: Socialgram


Foto: Otro Maldito Evento

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario